Going for The Gold
When you think about life, are you setting the right goals? If so, how do you know? Are you sure about your journey and the time frame that it’s taking you to get there. Not all the time do we know our plans but we do have control of making daily confessions, that help guide us to where we belong. If it’s meant to be and if it’s not then you will soon find out. Do you have the tools that it takes to achieve your goals and if not, what has been holding you back?
In this fun session, Renee Jefferson Smith will share practical, research-based methods to reach your goals faster, more easily and more consistently.
In this highly engaging and interactive session, you’ll learn:
- Three foundational principles of effective goal setting.
- How to set goals effectively without overwhelming you, but will challenge you.
- Building Blocks of the “goal getting” process.
- Create meaningful goals that boost happiness.
- Build the confidence you need to reach goals outside your comfort zone.
Realistic & Ready
How to Hurdle through Challenges and Always Remain Open to Change
In todays workforce you have to be able to during challenging times and thrive despite the change that may occur. Renee Jefferson Smith will help your audience understand how to create the building blocks of resilience so you can:
- Bounce back from setbacks.
- Withstand pressure and maintain a positive perspective.
- Navigate disappointments in a way that makes you better, not bitter.
Sometime life throws you lemons but Renee Jefferson Smith will equip you with a survival toolkit to face any challenge that comes your way and turn those lemons into lemonade.
Work/Life Balance: How to Excel at All that You Do
I have this all under control. That’s what we normally tell ourselves. Work, Family and Friends, I assume you’re at pro at them all. How do you thrive at work and still enjoy a healthy personal life? Renee Jefferson Smith gives audiences practical tools for excelling at work when there is more to do and less time to do it. You will learn how to:
- Say “yes” to what matters by saying “no” more often.
- Increase your day-to-day joy and fun, even when your schedule feels routine.
- Make time for the people and activities that nourish your mind, body and spirit.
It’s possible to create more balance and fulfillment with less stress and overload. Renee will show you how.
Coaching for Success: How to Bring Out the Best in Yourself and Others
Can you coach yourself in ten minutes or less to think clearly through a major decision or an emotional dilemma? Coaching is a powerful tool to create personal clarity, build a positive environment, and facilitate progress towards critical goals. Renee will give your audience principles and research-based techniques they can use immediately to fulfill their potential facilitate growth in others. As Renee shares her proven 5-step coaching process, you will discover how to:
- Transform a scattered brain into a focused mind that accomplishes your daily goals.
- Lay your head on your pillow at night feeling peace about your decisions.
- Control the emotions that cause you to procrastinate, spend emotionally, and sabotage your own success.